-  Invited to deliver Key Note Address at Second ViP-RoaM
Workshop, Torino, Italy, "Minimizing Systems Integration Expenditure in a
-  Elected to three year term to Object Management Group's Board of
-  Subject of Chapter in The Lives of
Digital Eccentrics in the US IT Industry, Kamata Hiroki,
ISBN4-14-080560-9 (Written in Japanese).
-  Featured in Section on the
"Collaborative Animal" in Collaborative R&D,
Manufacturing's New Tool, Allen & Jarman, Wiley, 1999, p.170-171, ISBN
-  Received Object Management Group Distinguished Service Award.
- [1999, 98, 96, 95] Received four D.H.Brown Symposia Best Speaker
-  Elected to Chair, Manufacturing and Industrial Systems Task
Force, Object Management Group
-  Received CALS Cornerstone Award as CALS Architect from the
CALS Industry Steering Group.